Imagine Learning New Coping Strategies…
And Beginning the Transformation from Coping to Thriving in Just 8 Weeks…
Even if You’re Stuck and Reeling Out of Control.
Do you sometimes feel like you can’t stop your negative emotions?
One negative thought, follows another, and another, until you find yourself in a downward spiral, feeling totally out of control.
Sometimes, you don’t don’t even know it’s happening before it’s too late. You’re trapped in a sea of emotions that keep you from doing the things you truly want to do.
I’m here to tell you that you are not alone.
Hi, my name is Suzannah Espinosa, PhD, and I am a licensed psychologist, an entrepreneur, and I must say that I love the fact that I can help people just like you learn new ways to go from simply coping in life, to truly thriving.
In 2002, I established Minisink Psychology & Psychotherapy, which I later renamed to Cognitive & Dialectical Behavior Solutions… and dedicated myself to providing effective, researched, and solution-focused therapeutic services.
Our goals are to provide knowledgeable and effective guidance, whether you’re:
- dealing with long-standing issues
- wanting to learn new ways to cope more effectively in the present
- interested in learning how to improve your relationships
- or needing to learn how to make better choices in life
Now, because of the pandemic, it has become more necessary than ever to help the community because I’m finding more and more people just like you:
- are home bound
- are needing to figure out how to cope with the ever-changing “new normal”
- have increased anxiety
- have increased societal issues
- use old coping mechanisms that aren’t working as well as before
For this reason, I have created a new program designed to give you some tools that will help you move toward a life you thrive in and feel more in control.
Introducing, The CTT Journey
The Coping to Thriving Journey is an 8 week, mental health and wellness program for young adults and adults.
The program is designed to give you some of the tools necessary to not just cope, but Thrive as a young adult or adult.
Here’s a sample of what you’ll discover in this 8 week program:
- Simple tools to disrupt negative thinking and stop the downward spiral
- Powerful, yet simple to implement problem solving strategies that will get you from miserable to responsive quickly and safely
- Mindfulness exercises to increase distress tolerance and enhance crisis survival skills
- Ways to help to regulate your daily emotions
- Easy mental exercises for shifting from emotional crisis states, to solutions and problem solving
- How to increase your interpersonal effectiveness and communicate better with other people
- Tips and tricks you can use daily to create a contagious positive mental attitude
- Ways to stop the despair, anxiety, gloom-and-doom mentality in its tracks
Every session is one hour of insightful instructions, with powerful exercises and home work to reinforce everything you’ve discovered.
One lesson builds on the next, and by the eighth week, you’ll have some valuable tools that will help you shift from where you are mentally, to where you want to be.
- Imagine going from a mental state of despair, to a state of hope.
- Imagine going from a mental state of crisis, to knowing some ways to resolve your issues.
- Imagine going from the downward spiral of negative thoughts that cripple you mentally, to stopping the spiral and snapping back to a heightened state of control.
I don’t want you to just imagine it, I want you to experience it by registering for this eight week journey.
We are currently accepting two groups of individuals. Four persons per group. Live, in my office in Goshen, NY.
These are the dates for our two groups:
5:30 to 6:30 pm
9/23/20 to 11/11/20
Adults (Age 26+)
5:30 to 6:30 pm
Registering is easy. The tuition is only $599 for the entire 8 week program.
I want to help you as much as possible during these trying times, so when you register by 9/18/20, you’ll get a $200 grant toward your tuition.
This means that instead of paying $599, you’ll only pay $399.
At such a low tuition, I expect to fill each group very quickly, since I’m only accepting 4 attendees for the Young Adult Group and only 4 attendees for the Adult Group.
All lessons will be held in my offices located at 55 Main Street, Suite 6, Goshen, NY, 10924.
This is not group coaching, or a group session, or a therapy session.
This is a program designed to teach you some tools you need to go from coping with your every day life, to learning some skills to help you thrive in ways you’ve not imagined before.
I invite you to join us and discover how to get from where you are to where you want to be in mental health and wellness. Register right now by clicking either of the registrations buttons below:
Frequently asked questions:
Q. What qualifies you to teach mental health and wellness programs?
A. Other than my PhD a being a therapist and guide interested in both working through people’s present issues, as well as understanding any underlying roots, patterns, and themes. I have recently completed several comprehensive training programs in CBT and DBT (through Behavioral Tech).
Q. Is this an online course?
A. At this time, the only way to attend the program is live, and in person.
Q. Where will all classes take place?
A. Both groups will be held at 55 Main Street, Suite 6, Goshen, NY, 10924 at the designated date and time per group.
Q. Can I register myself and spouse?
A. Yes, you can. Each person will pay full tuition and each person can take advantage of the early registration grant.
Q. What if I miss a session?
A. You’ll get all handouts, homework and materials to make up any missing classes.
Q. Will you be offering this program online?
A. I am not planning for this to be an online program at this time. I’ll re-evaluate the effectiveness of it in an online environment, and decide accordingly.
Q. I tried registering, but the registration link does not work. How can I register?
A. If the registration link is no longer active, it means that our groups have been filled. Please register as soon as possible to avoid missing out on this special program.